Some Things About Me

Hello! Welcome to the first post of this blog.

Anyone who knows me well might ask why I made this blog. So, this is one of the assignments my English teacher gave me and my peers

So, I guess I have to introduce myself now. My name is Salsabila Nuralifianti Dewatmoko, usually called Salsa by some, but some others call me Ian. I was born in Bandung on the 24th of March 2001, so now I am 15 years old. Like almost every other 15-year-olds, I'm studying in the 10th grade. Currently, I'm studying in 3 Senior High School Bandung.

I have hobbies like most people in this planet, but the weird thing is, my hobbies change almost each day. One of them is Photography. I've been learning it since the 8th grade where i barely know what the buttons are for. Other than photography, I like watching movies, dramas, animes, YouTube videos and many others which most people consider a waste of time.

In my free time, I do a lot of things. I sleep, I chat with my friends, I browse the internet, I sleep, I contemplate life, I eat, I sleep, I watch stuff, I play games, and many more things. I also like learning about MBTI, eventhough it may seem useless, it's actually kinda fun. I'm an ISTP, if anyone is curious about awesome me.

I don't have a pet. I never had a pet. And I think I won't have one in the future. But I actually like animals. My reason for not having a pet is actually because it'll die if it's in my hands, sad isn't it? 

Since I don't have pets, I decided to make friends with humans. I have friends from junior high and senior high, and also from some courses i take. I don't know why, but all of my friends seem crazy, maybe because I'm also crazy. I'm actually suprised I have friends. So, I think I'm supposed to be very grateful.

So, this is the end of my first post of my first blog. This is actually my first time and i think my last time I'm going to write a blog. Sorry for wasting a couple of minutes of your time, and thank you for reading this not-so-important post of mine. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

My Unforgetable Experience

Moral Values of Some stories